Womens Pioneer Colonial Dress
- Material: The pioneer woman costume is made of 70% polyester+30% cotton, which is a nice weight, quite comfortable and breathable.
- Design: The 19th-century civil war costume is high-quality material in the plaid pattern, the black/white front panel is actually a full underskirt, retro square collar, lace sleeve cuffs, lace-up closure easy enough to put on.
- Occasions: The historical dress is perfect for a civil war costume, prairie costume, independence day, colonial day, theater performance, old fashioned Sunday, or any other period events.
- Note: The women’s dickens dress can be worn either with a hoop slip or without, but better to wearing petticoat if you wanna model’s effect.
- Thanks to some comments said the back waist area runs small so we have adjusted the design to make the costume more fit.